Managed Print Services
Multi-Function printer support, “Managed Print Services (MPS),” is a logical extension of the BizCompass managed services suite for servers, desktops, and IT networks. BizCompass offers a comprehensive and managed print services solution that gives you better control of your printers and printing.
What is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services is the total management and optimization of your printers, their output, and the integration of these devices with your network and IT infrastructure.
Printing accounts for a large portion of your business’ annual spending – as much as 15%. Utilizing Managed Print Services can cut your costs by as much as 30%, in addition to helping you boost productivity, improve environmental sustainability, and increase document security.
The BizCompass Managed Print Services Program
With the BizCompass Managed Print Services program, we do more than just oversee your printers, we also:
- Conduct on an ongoing basis a thorough assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage, and optimize your total print output environment, regardless of printer brand.
- Update and manage printer software drivers, firmware, and manufacturer recommended changes.
- Reduce the number of printing devices and supplies to meet your business’ needs as appropriate.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies in a timely manner.
- Provide a single point of contact for printer and printer connectivity issues.
- Reduce your environmental footprint.
- Give mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Monitor your printing environment to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration.
- Resolve network connectivity, functionality, or end-user printing issues.
Multi-Function Printer Products
Biz Compass is certified to support the following printer manufacturers:
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Konica Minolta
- Xerox and